This is a COMPOSITE coating, which has been developed in the last 20 years and which contains ELECTROLESS Nickel-Phosphor-Teflon.
It forms a homogeneous film layer on all surfaces.
• Ensures dry lubrication,
• Prevents the molded or processed material from sticking on the mold and ensures easy cleaning of potential impurities,
• Ensures that Teflon remains on the surface, which ensures non-adherence and easy cleaning under high pressures,
• It has low friction coefficient,
• Ensures high corrosion resistance,
• Ensures a homogeneous coating thickness in all surfaces,
• Coating thickness can be adjusted in desired thickness and in restrained tolerances,
• It increases the cleaning period of the molds and decreases the maintenance times.
• It increases the surface quality on molded materials.
• PTFE rate in the composite coating= 7% - 10 %
• Coating thickness = 5 micron - 20 micron
• Dry lubrication = PTFE`s coefficient of friction is 0.04 to 0.07
• Corrosion Resistance = above 250 hours salt spray test (for 25 micron thickness)
• Coating Hardness = up to 600 HV
• abrasion resistance= 14 MG Tabor CS-10 wheel w/1 kg load
• Working temperature= -20 ºC with 350 ºC
• The maximum part size that can be coated= 800mm X 500 mm X 350 mm.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
• Plastic and rubber molds,
• Supersensitive machine parts that require dry lubrication,
• Automotive, clutch pedal parts,
• Universal valve balls and butterfly valves,
• Carburetor choke shafts,